18 December 2006

Six Weird Things About Me (yahoo 360 quiz)

"Six Weird Things About me"

HERE ARE THE RULES: Title your blog "SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME". You need to write a blog of your own with 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to tag 6 friends and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says: "You've been tagged!" And to ask them to read your blog:



1). I have a VERY small circle of “real” friends. I don’t go out of my way to meet new people, but when I do I tend to decide very quickly whether or not they’re going to be in that circle. Once that decision is made, it lasts forever. No one ever comes in after that moment, even if we are acquaintances for years. And its really hard to do anything that would push you OUT of that circle.

2). Even though I’ve been around the world a couple of times, I really don’t like to travel. I love to “be” other places, but hate just about every conveyance that makes that possible. If I had my druthers, I’d stay inside for most of the rest of my time here and write. As it turns out, that’s not an option right now so I’m still on the road more than I want to be.

3). The only common food I’m aware of truly disliking is okra. I don’t mind veggies, most meats, or any solid foods. I DO hate gooey food and condiments, like mayonnaise.

4). I’m a world-class snorer.

5). When I was younger, I had a list of everything I wanted to do sexually that I hadn’t tried. Shortly after my separation, I finished all but one of those things.

6). My television is ALWAYS on, and 90 percent of the time, its on a news channel. I sleep to news, wake up to it, and live to it. When its not news, its sports. I don’t watch very many other types of shows. Although I love “The Wire” and most other HBO series.


Personality thingie tag~


1) What is your best personality trait?

I’m fairly level-headed. I’m the person you want around in an emergency. I can’t remember the last times I “freaked out” about anything. The down side is I don’t get terribly excited about most things, either.

2) What is your best quality for friendship?

Once we’re friends, there is only one. Loyalty.


3) Why should people be friends with you?

Hmmm…good question. I guess you’d have to ask one of my friends. I’m not unbiased enough to have any idea. I only know that I love my true friends, and they seem to love me back.

4) What is your best quality(s) for being intimate in the bedroom?

I’m very comfortable with being me, my body, and what I like/don’t like.


5) What talent do you have that makes you stand out?

Passion. It usually manifests itself in my music, and my writing.


6) How long have you known your longest friend?

Steve is my best friend. Always has been.


7) Do you think you're hot???

Nope. But I think I’m engaging which seems to make up for it.


8) Are you geek and proud of it?

Yep. I’m a news geek. Proudly so. Also love politics and religion, all the taboos unfortunately. I’m fiercely independent though, so I don’t “belong” to any political or religious orgs.


9) What's the weirdest thing you ever wore that you got compliments for?

Air Force uniform.

10) Is it better to give than receive?

Nope. Its best to give AND receive.


(originally posted 19 Dec 06)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stew's Number